'Twas the day before NaNoWriMo and all through the house all the creatures were focused on their novel's plot.
Enough of that...
Tomorrow is November 1st, and I will start writing my novel. I'm excited and nervous. I only have a very loose plot and four characters. I don't even have a title or an ending yet. I think not having an ending is ok because that will come to me as I write, but I really wish I knew what to call my novel.
So here is what I have: It is the 18th spring break that these four women have gotten together. This year is not as fun as other years because a dark cloud is hanging over Meredith. Her life partner, Julie, is terminally ill. Not only will she lose the love of her life, but she could lose their son, Nathan, too. Nathan is Julie's biological child, and Julie's parents believe that Nathan belongs with them. Meredith has raised Nathan since birth and believes it's in his best interest to stay with her, the one remaining parent that he has.
In comes Beverly, who stopped practicing law to write trashy romance novels. She will help her friend with this outrageous custody battle by starting to practice law again. Where do Jenna and Krissy come in? Well Jenna's life is picture perfect, but we will find out about a terrible addiction she has. Krissy will use her investigative skills to help with the custody battle and to find out what is troubling Jenna.
Confused? Hope not. This is my novel synopsis. Not really sure how it will end up, but this is it. We'll see where I'm at in 31 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment